[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
- To encourage its faculty, students and the stakeholders to work together.
- Uplift students from the backward sections of the society especially those from Scheduled castes and the Scheduled tribes.
- Offer the downtrodden and the depressed in our society better chances of proving their worth in the society.
- To create a society which is free of discrimination, on the basis of caste, religion, color and gender.
- To offer excellent and invaluable service in the field of education to the poor and the backward class students of the society.
- To accomplish community and social development, through the gamut of facilities offered by the institution.
- To inculcate discipline and thereby ensure that it is followed, in terms of regularity, sincerity and punctuality, in any work which our students may undertake in the future.
- To instill essential qualities like politeness and cleanliness so as to bring about work ethics and hygiene among the students.
- To teach them all the good qualities so as to make them responsible and respectable citizens of the country and the world.
- To aim at the overall personality development of the students through extra and co-curricular activities, in tandem with various social and cultural organizations.
- To provide a platform to the students by giving them an opportunity to face all the challenges of a competitive world, with the utmost utilization of their potential in sports, athletics and other events.