The institute has Grievance Redressal Cell (Against Sexual Harassment) and also about the grievances of students as well as staff. The Cell provide opportunity to the students to open up with faculty members with there problem if any, the expert members are good counselors and personally look into the matters and solved them accordingly
- Prof.Dr.PoonamAbhyankar -Convener
- Prof. R. S. Potukuchi – Member
- Prof. Dr. Sanjay Deshmukh – Member
- Prof. Dr. Anjali R. Wath – Member
- Prof. Dr. JyotiGawande – Member
The Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell as per UGC to ensure transparency and prevent unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievances:
|Dr. Poonam R. Abhyankar||President||8208585214|
|Prof. R.S. Potukuchi||Member||9823496914|
|Dr.Anjali R. Wath||Women Prof. Representative||9420189484|
|Dr. Jyoti Gawande||Women Prof. Representative||9421788670|
|Mr.Kishore Keche||Office staff Representative||9421828590|
Students’ Grievances include the following:
1. Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
2. Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
3. Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute;
4. Withhold or refuse to return any document in the form of certificates of degree, diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or programme of study which such person does not intend to pursue.
5. Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by such institution.
6. Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
7. Complaints of alleged discrimination by students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, OBC,
women, minority or disabled categories.
8. Non-payment or delay in payment of scholarships to any students that such institution is committed, under the conditions imposed by AICTE, or by any other authority.
9. Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
10. On provision of student amenities as may have beenpromised or required to be provided by the institution.
11. Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
12. Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices.
13. Harassment and victimization of students including sexual harassment.
14. Refund of fees on withdrawal of admissions as per AICTE instructions from time to time.
Roles and responsibilities:
It shall be the duty of the members to ensure that there is appropriate redressal of any grievance filed by any student. The committee is to ensure that there is discrimination amongst students based on caste or creed, or gender or any other reason. The student is to be assured no discrimination, unfair evaluation practice or harassment and victimizations of the students shall be entertained and the welfare and wellbeing of the students shall be the prime objective.